Name: Golam Jalal Ahammed
Position: Associate Professor
Office: Room 304, College of Forestry, Henan University of Science and Technology
263, Kaiyuan Avenue, Luoyang 471023, Henan, P.R. China.
Dr. Golam Jalal Ahammed is an Associate Professor at the Department of Horticulture, College of Forestry, Henan University of Science and Technology, Luoyang, China. He obtained his B.Sc. in Agriculture in 2004 and M.S. in Horticulture in 2006 from Bangladesh Agricultural University, Mymensingh, Bangladesh. Dr. Ahammed received his Ph.D. in Olericulture with major focus on Plant Stress Physiology and Hormonal Regulation in 2012 from Zhejiang University, China. Afterward he completed two consecutive postdoctoral training at the Institute of Pesticide and Environmental Toxicology and Institute of Crop Science of Zhejiang University. His major research interests include plant stress physiology, phytohormones, climate change effect on plants, and environmental pollution. Dr. Ahammed (co-)authored over 100 research papers in peer-reviewed journals. He is a Senior Editorial Board Member of Scientific Reports, and Associate Editor of AoB Plant, Journal of Plant Growth Regulation, and Current Protein and Peptide Science. Dr. Ahammed was awarded two research grants for International Young Scientist by the National Natural Science Foundation of China. He was also a recipient of several grants from China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Currently, Dr. Ahammed is actively involved in unraveling the role of melatonin in plant stress response.
-Advanced Horticultural Plant Physiology (Graduate)
- Environmental Control Technologies in Protected Horticulture (Graduate)
- Case Study of Horticulture Industry (Graduate)
- Professional English for Horticulture (Graduate)
- Special English for Horticulture (Undergraduate)
- Research grant for International Young Scientist by NSFC (2019). Project title: Unraveling the role of melatonin in plant responses to organic pollutants and associated food safety in tomato (Grant no. 31950410555)
- Research Start-up Fund for New Faculty at Henan University of Science and Technology (2018). Project title: Melatonin in plant responses to biotic and abiotic stressors (Grant no. 13480058)
Golam Jalal Ahammed，孟加拉国，博士，副教授。
浙江大学博士，发表SCI论文110篇，其中第一作者或通讯作者45篇，高被引论文4篇，总影响因子440分。主持国家自然科学基金外青项目2项，出版专著4部，担任AoB Plants，Journal of Plant Growth Regulation、Current Protein and Peptide Science，Scientific Report等4个SCI期刊的编委，担任Flanders基金会(FWO)评审专家。